NewTek Showcases All IP Production Tour de Force at NAB 2018
April 08, 2018 by Scott Carroll
NewTek continues to offer customers a clear pathway to end-to-end, all-IP video production with an unprecedented array of exciting new products, technology updates, virtualized control room software, affordable yet uncompromising 4K workflows, and more at NAB 2018. NewTek’s leadership position in IP video makes it the only provider that can offer the depth and breadth of solutions for producers of every size along the entire workflow path from ingest to production, enhancement, and delivery.
“NewTek have long believed that the future of video production is based on software, computers, and networks, and we’ve based the last 15 years of our R&D on building products to this vision,” said Dr. Andrew Cross, president and CTO of NewTek. “These announcements, new products, and the leap towards virtualized control rooms were nearly unthinkable a short time ago. Because we are completely software-based, NewTek is the only major live production solution capable of being virtualized today. Combine that with our leadership position in IP video, including NDI® and SMPTE ST 2110 support and these announcements we are making at NAB 2018, you have the most cutting-edge solutions for broadcasters looking to streamline their operations and for new users looking to becoming broadcasters.”
NewTek Product & Technology Announcements at NAB 2018:
- NewTek LiveGraphics™
- A new paradigm in video graphics – create in Adobe® Photoshop® and animate in After Effects®, then output in 10 channels of UHD graphics in real-time on TriCaster® TC1 and IP Series
- NewTek NC1 Studio I/O IP Module
- 4-channel SMPTE ST 2110 connectivity for TriCaster TC1 and NewTek IP Series live production systems
- NewTek Connect Spark™ Pro
- World’s first 4K UHD portable NDI converter with near-zero latency and HD/SD support
- NewTek Remote Storage – Powered by SNS
- High-capacity, high-performance, best-of-breed systems with 4 channels of direct NDI® streaming & integrated MAM; 3 varieties of desktop and rack-mounted models available
- NewTek Virtualized Products (NVP) – Introducing live production in a virtualized IP environment
- See the NewTek IP Series - NVP demo at Cisco Booth #SU8502CM
- NewTek NDI Announcements
- New Adoptions – hundreds of companies are announcing and showing NDI products, with major new announcements including NDI for Skype by Microsoft and NDI for Avid Media Composer
- New & Improved NDI Tools – NDI Scan Converter 2 with vastly improved image quality at full 60Hz; NDI Studio Monitor with many improvements for signage applications, web control and more
- NDI Version 3.5 – Massive optimizations for performance, network connectivity, and discovery, including UDP with FEC (unicast & multicast), plus reference FPGA hardware implementation coming soon
- NewTek Premium Access Subscription Program
- Includes access to: LiveGraphics, LivePanel™, Advanced Audio I/O, NDI KVM, Virtual PTZ, Virtual Set Library, and more
- TriCaster TC1 and NewTek IP Series FREE software upgrade
- A vast array of new features and enhancements
Read the complete press release: NewTek Showcases All IP Production Tour de Force at NAB 2018 With New Products, Key Announcements, and Updates
Speak with a Solutions Expert
Where to Buy
NewTek has a network of resellers located around the world. All of them are experts in our product and in the video production and streaming industry.
Use this tool to find a NewTek reseller near you.
Speak with a Solutions Expert
Get expert advice on a live production workflow around NewTek systems and NDI or let us connect you with one of our local partners, our Solutions Experts are here to help.