Check back soon for more NewTek events.
TriCaster 2 Elite APAC Online Event
October 28, 2020
The TriCaster 2 Elite gives you better than broadcast capabilities to produce shows in an ever–changing production landscape.
In this online event hosted by the NewTek APAC team, you’ll discover why TriCaster 2 Elite is the most complete video production platform available today.
TriCaster 2 Elite can:
- Produce simultaneous mixes
- Deliver multiple 4K streams to different places at once
- Feed video walls
- Accommodate separate branding and language packages
- Record programs, sources, and replays
- Tell more and better stories
Live Call Connect: Anyone, Anywhere, Any Device, Uncompromised Quality.
Conduct live video calls with Live Call Connect from anywhere in the world. TriCaster 2 Elite is the only large–scale production system to integrate a range of the most popular video conferencing software applications including Microsoft Skype™, Microsoft Teams™, Zoom Meetings™, Slack, Discord™, and Tencent™.
- Enhance productions with high–quality video and audio
- Offers choices for you to present conversations, interviews, reports, and more—regardless of the caller’s device
- Each caller automatically converted into a video stream, combined with system loopback audio, to bridge into the TriCaster system as an input
- Automatically detect and separate individual caller screens as discrete inputs
Multiple remote callers on different platforms no longer means reducing your production quality – now you really can have it all, with Live Call Connect on the NewTek TriCaster 2 Elite.
-Paul Dobbs, NewTek APAC Sales Director
-Raymond Siew - NewTek APAC Regional Sales Manager
-Wanlop Wattanadussadee, NewTek APAC Sales Specialist
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
10am & 2pm Bangkok (GMT+7)
Webinar, Next Level of IP Production
October 28, 2020
Make plans now to spend an hour with Varto Technologies, NewTek & LiveU to learn about some of the most innovative workflows possible today. We will be talking about the latest technology released from these industry leaders and learn about their vision for the future of IP powered production.
We are honored to have the opportunity to hear from Dr. Andrew Cross, President of R&D, VizRT Group and Daniel Pisarski, VP of Engineering, LiveU . The panel discussion will be followed by a live demonstration of the integration between NewTek’s TriCaster 2 Elite & LiveU’s LU800 Field Unit and Server.
Wed., October 28, 2020
2 p.m. EDT